Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Marriage License: Milestone in a Whacked Up Love Story

So yesterday, we went to the county clerk and applied for our marriage license.  The kids came with us.  Pretty amazing.  We posted this picture on my Facebook page and it had almost 200 likes by the end of the day.  I think it's safe to say we have quite a few people who are fans of our reconciliation.
Here's a selfie we shot at the 8 hour marriage course we took a couple of weeks ago.  It was a great class for any level of relationship.  And it got us $60 off the price of our marriage license.  So...you know...there's THAT...
God rocks, man.

3 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

God Rocks, INDEED! Thank you for reminding me :)

Sarakastic said...

Yay!!!!!

My Thoughts on Everything said...

You know what I think? I think God rocks through you all the time. So happy for you.