Friday, August 10, 2007

Quick Update: No More Keck

Don't have time for a long post. Lil Bro stayed home with me today and did fine. Ate normally and was energetic. Makes me wonder what he picked up at the many public outings he attends. Also reminds me that both my boys have less than stellar immune systems. Need to get those multi-vitamins going consistently.

My sister-in-law's mother died early this morning. It is sad to lose someone so long connected to their lives. But it's a case of God's mercy to finally take her home. She has suffered horribly for many many years. We are glad she isn't in pain any more. I know God is taking care of my sister-in-law and my nieces & nephew right now.

Must.....sleep....

8 comments:

Angela Marie said...

My Rob had a real problem with vomiting when he was little. We went through a lot of tests and found he had a short esophaus. They said he would be fine as he got older.. they were right. I remember going through the cleaning process of the mess. He would be just fine after words and go on playing. Kids know how to bounce back.

I am sorry to hear that she suffered for many years. My dad had suffered. It is a horrible thing to be witness to. You feel so helpless.

Wanda said...

My heart is with you today as always. I ditto Angela. My father suffered terribly too. It is a blessing when pain is finally gone, and heave is home.

You're in my heart and prayers Lynette.

Beck said...

I'm glad he's feeling better.
Sorry for your loss.

Kendra said...

I've been wondering about T's mom . . .that's so hard no matter how "ready" you are for her to be free from pain. I pray that family can receive some peace and some comfort. Thanks for posting about it. Glad your sweet one is better - I sure do hate vomit!!!! Love you - enjoy sleep!

Mary Ann said...

I'm sorry for your loss during a time that's already stressful. Take care of you.

Trish Ryan said...

Glad to hear that the coast is clear, keck-wise. Bless your family!!!

Stacy said...

Sorry for your loss.

Jane said...

My thoughts are with you today, as always...

xoxo
Jane