- I prayed for a realtor that wasn't a crook. I was terrified of getting someone just out for a commission - not caring what I bought. Well, I got the best integrity-filled guy and he's still a friend. He was very obviously God's answer to that one.
- I prayed for good neighbors - remember that one, Trish? I was just like, God, don't let me be surrounded by psychos. I mean, just nice quiet people who stay to themselves. I don't think it occurred to ask for God people. You have to see our little subdivision. I have neighbors that agree it's filled with just the nicest people. And the fact that there are big-time God people in here, you do the math.
- I prayed for a smooth house purchase. From the horror stories I've heard, we had the SMOOTHEST.
- I prayed for good Godly friends - assuming I'd find them at church. Yah, well, within a short time being here, one awesome neighbor and I connected and realized we're both praying God-people! Then, he plopped our 2 new best friends 3 doors down. And she had been praying for God to send her family to the right neighborhood. It's uncanny.
- I prayed for a good pediatrician - done. She's the bomb. Sweetest thing you've ever met. Totally proactive - totally a whole-person doc. LOVE her. So do the boys. They call her "Doctor Amy".
- I prayed for a good safe school & awesome teachers for The Boy. Honestly, we're in the best freaking elementary school. His teachers are just amazing and are taking this Tourette's thing on as a whole school. They are proactive and just make me want to cry when I think about it.
- I prayed for a good referral for The Boy's TS and they sent me to a psychiatrist. Of course, I was filled with doubt - that this would be the hack that doped The Boy up. Well, I should have known better - God sent us the best psychiatrist that really cares about The Boy and is committed to no meds unless absolutely necessary. We feel her diagnosis and plans for therapy are spot-on.
Anyway, GOD ROCKS!!!