Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Claim it

I just stumbled across this blog, and you need to know this is my FIRST EVER attempt at posting something on a blog. Donny will be so very proud. I really loved reading all your posts . ..especially the one that summerized the history of what has brought little [The Boy] and you to this point you find yourself in as a mother. I just wanted to share some scriptures with you that I go through seasons of claiming for Tyler, and I want you to claim them for The Boy as well. Write them on cards - post them on your mirror - pray them back to the Lord as your promises from him. He IS faithful. Believe He can do it! Ok, here's some that I like: "O Lord, my God, I called to you for help and you healed me!" Psalm 30:2; "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for YOU are the one that I praise." Jeremiah 17:14. Be blessed . .
Kendra

1 comment:

LEstes65 said...

Kendra - you ROOOOOCK!