Friday, February 02, 2007

An Aside: Trish Tag Fun

I've been tagged by my favorite new author Trish. And after the last few posts here, I think we could all use a break for a little goofball fun.

Okay, here goes:

1. YOUR REAL NAME:

L.y.n.e.t.t.e (I like to put HRH before this but rarely do people use that)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle)

Lynizzle. Even my gansta names sounds white-bread.

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last)

L-Man...or Lest, depending on which last name. L-Man seems to work the best but conjurs my testosterone laden side.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)

Green Cat? Now that's just odd no matter what.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on):

Oh this one doesn't work even for a soap opera. Lou Meadowside. Why do all my names sound male?

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name)

Estlyhaw. Or Manlyhaw. I have too many names.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink)

Green Dr Pepper? Green Coke? Green Water? Green Scotch Straight Up Make It A Double? I haven't the foggiest.

8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name)

Ytuawes. Gads...I don't even think THIS one would be pronouncable in the middle east!

9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray)

CHANEL N°5. Honestly, what would the number 5 conjur for all the clean-minded patrons!

10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name)

Marie Edward. That would actually work. Rather non descript without trying to sound TOO clandestine.

Ok, I'm tagging Kendra because I want to see her answers. I need the giggle. Thanks Trish. That was fun!

2 comments:

Sarakastic said...

I think that your names are awesome. I always wanted a masculine nickname like "ace", but people don't usually listen when I call myself ace in the third person

Kendra said...

Ok, I did it!!! I had no clue how to highlight you and Monica's name, though. Fun! Hope you giggle. Giggling is good, no matter what's going on in life! See you next week . .
love you,
k