Friday, May 02, 2008

Abby Who?

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?
Igor: And you won't be angry?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: Abby someone.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Abby someone. Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Abby Normal?
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.


Well, today I received a very impersonal "letter" from my doctor. It's a form with a list of lab tests that can be done. And on the back, toward the bottom, it informed me of the following:

MRI OF YOUR   Brain     Normal    Yes

I believe there are those that would argue the "normal" part. But there you go. No woodland creatures have set up house in my brain.

8 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh Lynette ~~ I haven't read your posts for a while with moving, and just realized you had a MRI. I'm so glad the results are normal, but wish they could find out why you have the horrible headaches.

Erma Bombeck use to say "normal" was a setting on a dryer ~~ as nother in human life ever seems to be "normal".

Love and Hugs and Prayers
Wanda

Beck said...

Well, that's good news, right?

Sarakastic said...

Wow nothing like a super personal technical note from your doctor that leaves you to determine if everything is ok. Glad your brain is normal!

Mary Ann said...

Love this post. What a creative way to share your test results! I'm glad you're normal.

Trish Ryan said...

Isn't it great to have confirmation???

Seriously, though... I'm praying that you be healed, and not need anymore MRI proof of your normalcy!

j said...

No kittens found? This is excellent news! Albeit in a very impersonal way...

Darlene said...

I think he needs to check your funny bone ;)

cuz girl...you are hilarious!

xox d

Barrie said...

Congratulations?

Seriously, though, glad to hear the MRI came back okay. Although that solve the mystery of the headaches.