You can blame JenKneeBee for this one. Although, I love tags like this. So sue me.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Um...I was almost married a full year. I was probably just wasting a lot of money on other people and working. Doing musical theater in Boston, too, I believe.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was loving having a beautiful little 2 yr old. And working too much. Seriously, look at that face! I was having so much freaking fun with that kid. What a punk. Just like his mother.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Enjoying my first year in Texas. And wondering if I had wrecked my marriage by moving my family all the way down here. Funny how it wasn't THAT that did it.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Only five? Have you seen my weight?
- Most cereals.
- Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies.
- Pop corn.
- Blue corn chips & salsa.
- Almost any cookie invented.
What are 5 songs that you know the lyrics to by heart?
Oh goodness...do I know the real lyrics to anything? I tend to make them up when I don't know them. Even my own songs.
- Amazing Grace - John Newton
- It Is Well - Horatio Spafford
- Chuck E's In Love - Rickie Lee Jones
- Almost any song on Journey's 'Escape' album.
- Let It Rise - Big Daddy Weave
What are 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Millionaire? Uh...buy half a house in California? Let's say multimillionaire. Then you can do some REAL spending.
- Pay for air conditioning for the Cambridge Vineyard (if they don't have it by then).
- Donate a huge chunk of it to my own church.
- Start a trust fund that will pay for people to spay/neuter their pets.
- Open a bed & breakfast that has a kick-ass restaurant that people come to even if they don't want to stay in the B&B. And it would have a theater in the restaurant. Think of the Vermont inn they go to in 'White Christmas' - that's what I want!
- Buy every sibling and parent I have (and I have 10 sibs and 2 sets of parents) their houses and at least one car & set up a college fund for every niece & nephew - and I have like 752 of them. Well...ok...only (hold on while I take off my shoes to count...) sixteen...no...seventeen. If I do this one first, I will have about $3 left for me.
What are 5 bad habits?
Oh I won't tell you the really bad ones. Those are for me to know and not to share. But I'll confess a few safe ones.
- Being lazy. If I could get away with it, I'd only do fun things for the rest of my life.
- Staying up way too late on the computer and then wondering why I'm so tired the whole next day.
- Thinking very judgmental thoughts in all sorts of situations. But God tends to smack me upside the head when I do. I mean, that's how I became friends with Trish! I judged. God plopped her square in the middle of my life.
- Giving in to the lure of evil food.
- Obsessing over and staying with very stupid men. But that habit is OVAH.
What are 5 things you like doing?
- Hanging with my boys. They are insanely fun!
- Singing. Especially at church.
- Cooking for people. I love making huge dinners for friends.
- Watching TV.
What are 5 things you would never wear again?
- Insanely high heels.
- Panty hose.
- Pretty much anything I wore in the early 80's.
- Boy-short hair. It worked in my 20's. It won't work in my 40's.
- The combination of a sports bra, a vest, boot-cut jeans & cowboy boots. That only worked in 1992.
What are 5 favorite toys?
- Sudoku puzzle books.
- MP3 player.
- My Honda CR-V. I love driving.
Who are you going to tag?
Oh goodness. Whoever wants to share superfluous trivia about themselves. Let's have it, ladies!!