Sunday, May 06, 2007

Interesting Developments...

My mother commented last night that God obviously has a plan here and is lining things up.

Two nights ago, my dad gave mom the OK to start looking for houses in the area. Anything from a rental to a lease to a purchase. It was mixed emotions for me. I would LOVE for them to live nearby. But it feels rather pathetic to know that they're moving here because I'm in such a desperate state.

Yesterday, my mom met my wonderful realtor (who is still my good friend after 2 yrs). He took her to see a new house being built in my development and she is going to TAKE IT! It's about a 7 minute drive away. It's near the new pool they're putting in (the place is getting so huge, they need a 2nd pool!) and near this HUGE play scape (the boys don't know that yet). It's also walking distance from the elementary school they're building. It would be so cool if it were in my neighborhood. But hey, this is amazing.

So God has been helping me clean house and free up my spiritual life. Now, he's putting some extra family nearby to help strengthen my little fractured family. I can't wait to see what he does next. My plan is to live really well. It will be the best revenge.

9 comments:

Wanda said...

Well is that not just the best news! I am so excited for you...Your new journey is moving forward...PTL.
Loving on you today as always.

Kristen said...

Yay! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and the boys. (And I'm so jealous - I wish my mom could buy a house near me!) :-)

I'm so happy to see God bringing some good things into your life right now. Love you!

LEstes65 said...

Kristen - there are still tons of new houses in my mom's new neighborhood. Plenty for you, your mom and your two sisters.... (hee hee).

Allie said...

That is fantastic! Your parents sound wonderful. I think those strong family bonds that can't be broken are about the best gift we could possibly be given.

Trish Ryan said...

Oh Honey that is SO awesome!!! YAY God!

Steve did say the other day that if we ever moved far away, your town was one of the places he'd consider...

But perhaps we should visit first :) Because we would love to support you in your living well plan - count us in!

Stacy said...

Wow, that is so great. And yes, living well is the best revenge.

Angela Marie said...

This is wonderful news! I am so happy to see you excited about what God has planned for you next!

love and hugs

Jane said...

Fantastic to stop in and read this wonderful news. I've been so preoccupied with my own stuff that I realized how I have neglected my blogging visits. Things are going well for you and God is definitely looking our for you.

Beck said...

Wonderful news!